Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Guess Who's Back?

That's right... EMILY!! And I couldn't be more excited. 
Ready for some of the highlights of the episode via photo? 


Oh well hello there Emily. Just a head's up.
I'm about to combine every great
Disney movie with one of the trashiest shows on television.
Just thought you should know.


I sorta look like good ol' Benjamin Franklin.
This is definitely the way to this classy girl's heart.
 Definitely.  


Oh. Here. We're in Jurassic Park now.  


Oh hey hombre! You can say anything to me in that sexy voice.
I wouldn't stop you all night. 


Hi. I'm sexy. I'm from Provo. Why didn't I sweep Shaunzi off
 her feet on my skateboard on my way to  staring mysteriously into
the air while sitting on the side of Provo River?


I'm sure there will be sporadic, more detailed commentaries on the episodes to come. 
I have yet to find a group of hard core fans here in Provo. Do any of you watch? What are your thoughts on the first night?

2 comments:

Beka said...

i'm sorry but i so tried to watch it and i just couldn't. half the guys looked like tools and some looked gay and the rest were too good to be true. provo man is hot. if he doesn't make it then i'm gonna convert him and we will get married. (strangely he reminds me of two guys i "dated" ha ha)

Emily said...

jeff and arie are my favs! they're adorable. especially arie.