Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pretty Prints.


Hello everyone. This week has been full of love. When's the last time you had a long talk in which you realized many things? We all need those talks. We may get them from different people. Some may talk to a best friend, some a therapist, and some to God. Whoever you talk to, I challenge you to do so soon. You'll find the love and inspiration you've been looking for. 

Here's a little of the inspiration I've found to be especially lovely this week: 





Love, 

Shaunzi

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love this Shaunz! So inspiring. Did you know that you're one of my favorite people to have long talks with? I feel completely safe with you. In fact, you're one in a few that I can speak without having to really think about what I want to say before I say it. I guess I don't have to worry about being too careful or worrying about you judging me :) Yea for no filter! Basically, I love you for it...and for a million other reasons!

Emma said...

Um...you're pretty much amazing. I'm glad that we're roommates so that we can talk all the time. Even though right now, we're in the same apartment but you're texting me and I'm commenting on your blog.

But life is great, isn't it? And I'm glad I have you here to make it greater. This blog post just gave me a renewed sense of self worth.