Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Guest Post From Laugh to Love

Hello everyone! I'm so excited for this post! It's a first for both Audri and I, this is my first time hosting and her first time guest blogging. She did a wonderful job. Audri's blog "Laugh to Love" consists of stories, adventures, and simple commentaries on her darling little marriage. Her and Dal are so in love and it makes my heart happy. Audri is the kind of girl that you look at and wonder to yourself, "How does she look so freaking cute everyday?" She has a very wide range of different styles in her closet and she's not afraid to try new things. Enjoy her tips!

Hey there!
I am so honored to be a guest on Shaunzi's blog! I have never really considered myself extremely fashionable but Shaunzi seems to think differently. Just so you all know I have a more simple style, it is very... me haha I have a few tips I use when I get ready:
1. Layer: I LOVE layering and I end up coming up with new outfits by layering. Sadly its almost summer and if you layer you might DIE because you will get too hot!
2. Accessorize: Add a cute necklace, a pair of earrings, bracelets, a bag or cute pair of shoes, that will really make your outfit pop. I will admit I don't accessorize as much as I want but it really makes a difference
3. Try new things: Don't be afraid of trying on ALL your clothes ( I have done this before and yes your room becomes a ginormous mess) Also try different combinations with your clothes, you never know you may come up with your new favorite outfit!
4. Don't settle: when shopping and looking for clothes DON'T SETTLE. For me it helps me find clothes I really like. This way I don't waste my money on clothes I will never wear or I end up only wearing when I have to do laundry
5. Shop Sales and/or Thrift Stores: I don't know about you but I feel so much better when I get clothes for a good deal. Also thrift stores have cute, unique clothes. You can't be afraid of digging and that goes for both the thrift stores and shopping sales. Sometimes sales are really good, but you have to dig a little!
shirt//Dillards,sale  shoes//Payless headband//Ross
          
dress//Ann Taylor Loft,sale($15!!) boots//Francesca's collection,sale
  
Jeans//Forever21 shirt//AE sale ($13) cardi//Target boots//Forever Young Shoes 
  
jeans//Forever21 shirt//express cardi//Target bracelet//Grandma's Shoes//Toms

dress//TJ MAxx cardi//Target shoes//Old Navy sale flower//Forever21
shirt// Down East Jacket//gift jeans//Pac Sun sale Shoes//Fred Meyer (27!) earrings//Violet Hill
If any of you have extra cute fabric try this:
















You can visit my blog HERE  Just FYI I am not a fashion blogger I just blog about life, and the adventures me and my wonderful husband have together :) Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments: