Thursday, March 22, 2012

Signs of Spring

Hey yo my homies. Today was such a beautiful day. A few of the roomies and I went to Rumbi to act as if we were in some tropical resort. I also decided to spring it up today since it was
so nice. Since Sophie is working my butt off I can finally not only fit into so many of my old dresses that I've missed dearly but, also look pretty freaking good in them if I do say so myself! Here's the picture to prove it:
Dress: Old Navy//Shoes: Forever Young Shoes//Scarf: Forever21//Belt: Forever 21//Bracelets: Compliments of Sophie Royce
(Are we starting to see a pattern in where I buy my clothes?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress is adorable and it looks so cute on you!

Aleisha said...

oh my gosh. love this outfit! you look super adorable!

Emily said...

adorable.

:: ashley :: said...

i love it! very cute look!

SOPHIE NY said...

when i first looked at this picture I was like hey Maddie has that dress too! Then I was like duh Sophie that was Maddie's dress lolololol I'm so super smart! Miss you love!! Lunch asap!!!