Thursday, March 22, 2012

Like it. Love it. Gotta Have it.

Recently it seems likes I've just been finding cute videos all over the place. Maybe it's just because I'm missing a certain someone but all this love is just making me so happy!
Here are some of my favorites.

Jana & Billy Engagement from IRIS AND LIGHT on Vimeo.

This one is just awesome. Her outfits are gorgeous, as is he. The playful touches in the video are my favorite. I love when he just laughs at her being silly, and lets not forget those beautiful sunflowers.

Next is this little gem. I found this on a friend's wall the other day and fell in like.


This couple is just adorable. He loves her so much and you can tell throughout the entire thing. They're just like little kids. Not to mention his Iran comment is hilarious. Some people may think the whole like thing is silly but it actually reminds me of a lot of the relationships I've had. We actually said "I like you" because we couldn't say I love you yet. Oh the memories of the teenage years. If you're thinking it's dumb just wait till the end. When she says she loves him I just melt. We all know how I feel about the proposal in front of the family and friends but I think I may just be alright with this one.

And last but not least...

Two Years from Hailey Haugen on Vimeo.

I don't even know if I can count how many times I've watched this video. My lovely roommate found it last semester when 3 of us in the apartment were writing missionaries. Let's just say there were a few tears shed. Whenever I really miss "the missionary" as I call him on this blog I just watch this video and look at how happy the guys is while he's on his mission. It reminds me of how incredibly happy the missionary is. I'm so grateful I'm getting this time to learn about myself and grow while he's gone. Anyway, I love that he just can't stop hugging her when he gets home. And she's crying. And then I'm crying. Oh my. I just love love. What are your thoughts on this little thing called love?


1 comment:

Meghan Jashinsky said...

Okay. So I watched the two years one. And then I saw that she had made more videos... so naturally I had to watch like all of them. Did you know they're getting married tomorrow??! So sweet!