Thursday, March 1, 2012

21

Yes, I'm one of those obnoxious birthday people. I start counting down months before and don't feel on ounce of guilt reminding people the amount of days that are left till my birthday that entire month. On the actual day I walk around wishing people would shower me with gifts
and complete strangers would drop at my feet with a present. Call me vain if you wish. I prefer confident. Anyway, the count is currently 5 days. 5 days people! I'll be the big bad 21. My mom asked me what this meant in my life the other day and I replied, "Well, when I'm at fancy restaurants and the waiters offer me wine, I'll be able to reply with a polite, I am of age, but no thank you." Yes, that makes me excited. A little childish? Maybe, but I'm ok with that. Anyway, I think most of the birthday loot is going to go to Ingrid in April and a fabulous Spring Break trip to St. George with Sophie Royce. I'm really excited for both of these! However, if I were made of money I would be buying myself a few other things for my special day. This is my "imaginary/if I lived in another world" birthday wish list. (If you're wondering to yourself, hm... Shaunzi's birthday is coming up, I wonder what I should get her... this is the part for you.)
This little beauty is the epitome of all things I love. Flowy, girly, and plum.
Perfection. AE.
Peach skinnies. No other words are needed. Also AE.

Perfect sandals for the spring. Forever 21
Amazing swimsuit. Supported and modest while still being quite fashionable. Anthropologie. Big wish.
A letter from him.

But most of all, I just want to spend time with my friends and family. Especially the nieces. They're beautiful.

3 comments:

Audriana Payne said...

absolutely LOVE the peach pants and the sandals!

Beka said...

i love the new layout! and i am totally the same about birthdays. i think everyone should know it's my birthday and that they all owe me gifts just for being alive. ha ha! also, i am loving those peach pants. i gotta find me some colored pants tomorrow.

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

Ahhh!