Friday, February 3, 2012

A New Day

Hello my dear readers. I haven't written in quite some time and with all the changes in my life as of late along with some needed encouragement from the wonderful Audriana Payne (How crazy is that?) I've decided the time for quite a few posts/explanations of life/grateful lists/vent sessions has come.
First off lets start with a little summary of my life! One month ago I plunged into my new life by moving into a Provo apartment. Can we say weird? The day I moved in I just kept thinking "I'm going to be living in Provo, me the girl that never wanted or expected to live here." Well by the end of the day I was all settled in. It wasn't as weird as I thought but definitely very different than Logan.
The first week was great, I moved in a whole week before UVU started school so I had a lot of time to just chill and get to know most of my roommates. They were all so great. I automatically felt like I connected with them about something or other. I think we're all very different but we enjoy a lot of the same things (HP, Hunger Games, yummy food, late night denny's runs, and BOYS).
Anyway, then I started classes at UVU. I love most of my classes. My favorite thing about UVU so far is the personal attention that is shown to every single student. I feel like my professors genuinely care about my progress in the class and it shows. Out of all the classes I'm taking Social Work is definitely my favorite. I'm learning a ton and already feel like this is what I should be doing the rest of my life.
As I've already said, there will be many more posts to come; but for now i'll just end by saying how grateful I made this switch. I'm grateful for the Lord's patience with me, he just kept telling me what I was supposed to do and even when I ignored it he found a way to bring it to my attentionuntil I finally agreed. I'm so glad I did. Life is good today.

1 comment:

Beka said...

yay i like when you post! i am glad you live in provo. i hope you keep loving it here