Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Love It When...

Tonight has been... HARD. I finally thought I had my life figured out. But, I'm learning of patience, faith, and hope. I have so many negative things I could say but I thought I would echo my dear friend Audriana in expressing the things that make me blissfully happy. I'm going to list 50- sorry I know that's excessive I just need to count the blessings. I encourage each of you to either list a few of your happy items in the comments or on your own blog and leave the link for me in my comments. I'd love to read them.
Here we go...
  1. Coming home to hot chocolate after a long day in the cold.
  2. Long drives in which you figure out what's been troubling you lately
  3. Hearing a voice of a loved one you haven't heard in ages
  4. Letters from said loved one
  5. Hugs from your mommy and daddy (Yes I'm 20 years old and I still love this)
  6. Kisses, loves, waves, smiles, and giggles from the twins and Addi
  7. Seeing how much my sister loves her children. Sometimes even thinking about it makes me tear up a little.
  8. The autumn air of Logan
  9. Seeing a close friend overcome an obstacle
  10. Dance, of the contemporary style
  11. Long telephone talks with Chadley when I laugh so much I cry
  12. The sense of adventure when an airplane takes off
  13. The peace that comes with a fresh (un-stepped in) blanket of snow that covers my parents backyard.
  14. My grandma's cabin. Everything about it just screams home. Here you're welcome, safe, protected and loved.
  15. Books.
  16. The temple
  17. The thought of having little ones running around calling me mama someday. Heaven.
  18. Recognizing God's hand in my life.
  19. Finding a song that explains my emotions perfectly
  20. Completing an artsy project
  21. Antique tea cups
  22. Twinkle lights
  23. Spontaneous rainstorms
  24. Grandpa, me and the wishing star
  25. Falling asleep outside in the middle of a summers day
  26. Expressing my emotions through art
  27. Adoption stories
  28. Being a should to cry on
  29. New hair colors and cuts
  30. Seeing a loved ones face after I give them the perfect gift
  31. The stars on a clear night
  32. Walking barefoot in the spring
  33. Plays with the madre
  34. A compliment from a stranger
  35. The sound of rain on a tin roof
  36. Developing new talents
  37. Witnessing joyous reunions
  38. Reading old journal entries and seeing how much I've grown
  39. Him holding my hand while driving
  40. Leaps for no reason at all
  41. Listening to roommates boy stories while being completely, ridiculously girly and giddy.
  42. Being reminded of my divine role as a woman
  43. A brand new pair of cute long, warm socks.
  44. Laughing about everything when you're so tired that it all seems to be funny
  45. Dainty diamond wedding rings
  46. Justin Giles' choreography
  47. Wool tights
  48. Fog around old main and on the quad
  49. Baths with a good book that last for hours
  50. Ruffles, lace, sparkles, bows and anything else completely girly