Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day One - Shaunzi. Shaunz. Shaunzinator.

So I looked over this list today and thought "Oh no, what have I gotten myself into?" But I've committed to all of you out there in cyberspace so I guess that means I have
to go through with it don't I? I've already struggled with what I'm going to say in this first post since I feel like all of the really important I want to say in this introductory post will be in the later posts. Anyway, enough of all the confusion. Here's me in a nut shell:
Full Name: Shauntel Byron (No, I don't have a middle name.)
Hometown: Born and raised Utahan. Proud of it.
Schooling: I enjoyed 2 and a half years at USU studying History. I made some of the best friends I've ever had there and I miss everything about it. I'm now at UVU studying Social Work and loving every minute of it. I have great friends here and I love love LOVE my major.
Family: Coolest family ever. Case closed.
Loves: Calla lillies, A Walk to Remember, Wheat Fields, Rodeos, Typewriters, Babies, and Pasta.
Here a few pictures that explain me:


3 comments:

Audriana Payne said...

see that wasn't so bad ;)

Shaunzi said...

It also wasn't that great. Haha :)

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

This is ambitious!